Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Re: Hope this gets you okay sorry

  • alice mckinstry
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
      HIS FULL NAME IS DAVID STEELE JOHNSTONE HIS WIFES NAME IS MARION HIS BITH DATE I DO NOT KNOW HE HAD FOUR CHILDREN BRUCE IAN CHRISTINE AND MARION   HE SAILED ON A IMIGRANT SHIP SO WHERE HE LANDED I DO NOT KNOW HE WAS A MINING ENGINEER IF THAT IS ANY HELPTHAT WOULD BE ABOUT 57YEARS AGO HE HAS BEEN HOME TWICE AND AS FAR AS I AM AWARE HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN QUEENSLAND UP TILL WE LOST TOUCH HE DID SAY THEY WERE INTERESTED IN BECOMING CARETAKERS FOR THE YOUTH HOSTELS BUT I JUST DO NOT KNOW  HE WOULD BE AROUND 80YEARS OLD I RECKON I AM SO SORRY I NHAVE BEEN UNABLE TO BE ANY MORE HELP IT IS SO SAD WHEN THEY LOOSE TOUCH  JUST REMEMBERED HIS LAST ADDRESS WAS SALAMANCA STREET ROCKHAMPTON.THANK YOU FOR JUST  BEING SO KIND ALREADY I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN KINDEST REGARDS ALICE.