Re : [JohnstonAustralia] william johnston

  • Elizabeth Augereau
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14 9:24 AM
      Hello again everyone,

      Further to all the messages sent in reply to my questions, thank you very much for everyone for their help - I ordered the death cert and discovered that my William Johnston died in April 1926 and was cremated at Rookwood NSW.
      According to same cert, he was secretary of the Union Club ........

      Many thanks again, Liz