Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Re:Joseph Johnston / Mary Burnett

  • Stewart Johnston
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2008

      Hi Nancy many thanks for that its very much appreciated , my great grandfather's full name was Arthur Robert Burnett Johnston born in 1878 Canterbury Nz (so it says on his marraige cert) he was married in london in 1899 and lists his father as Joseph Johnston (deceased) occupation Farmer. The joseph Johnston i found married on

      07 JUN 1866  Rangiora, Canterbury, New Zealand to Mary Burnett who died 16 Aug 1879.And Joseph died
       in 1882.