Re: Death certificate No., Melbourne ?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
      Hi Les,
      I can look up Victorian,
      births 1837 to 1920.
      deaths 1837 to 1985.
      marriages 1837 to 1942.

      Between 1921 to 1985 there are about 30 deaths for a person born in
      Victoria born as "Sarah JOHNSTON"

      You did not mention if the Sarah JOHNSTON that you are looking for is
      the maiden or married name and that can make a difference for
      researchers.

      The closest I can see at this stage are:

      Sarah Ann HILL
      d: 1937 Parkdale (aged 73)
      father: George JOHNSTON
      mother: Eliza ROBINSON
      Reg No. 2176

      Sarah Ann McLEAN
      d: 1936 Katamatite (aged 79)
      father: William JOHNSTON
      mother: Unknown
      Reg No. 15626

      Sarah Ann JOHNSTON
      d: 1937 Heidleberg (aged 76)
      father: William STEPHENS
      mother: Unknown WILLIAMS
      Reg No. 5390

      Can you provide further details?
      *fathers names
      *mothers maiden names (birth name)
      *birth year
      *birth place. (town, state, country)
      *marriage (Y/N)
      *spouse name
      and please print surnames in CAPITAL'S

      any problems or other help with this then email me direct if you like.

      cheers
      Tony Johnston

      --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hewett" <ljhewett@...>