Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Death certificate No., Melbourne ?

  • Kevin Clarence
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2008

      Type in:
      Johnston
      Sarah
      1936
      select death.

      There is only one and it will cost $0.99 (credit card) to look.  That will give you the Reg No.

      For $17.50 you can download the image.

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
        Hi Les,
        I can look up Victorian,
        births 1837 to 1920.
        deaths 1837 to 1985.
        marriages 1837 to 1942.

        Between 1921 to 1985 there are about 30 deaths for a person born in
        Victoria born as "Sarah JOHNSTON"

        You did not mention if the Sarah JOHNSTON that you are looking for is
        the maiden or married name and that can make a difference for
        researchers.

        The closest I can see at this stage are:

        Sarah Ann HILL
        d: 1937 Parkdale (aged 73)
        father: George JOHNSTON
        mother: Eliza ROBINSON
        Reg No. 2176

        Sarah Ann McLEAN
        d: 1936 Katamatite (aged 79)
        father: William JOHNSTON
        mother: Unknown
        Reg No. 15626

        Sarah Ann JOHNSTON
        d: 1937 Heidleberg (aged 76)
        father: William STEPHENS
        mother: Unknown WILLIAMS
        Reg No. 5390

        Can you provide further details?
        *fathers names
        *mothers maiden names (birth name)
        *birth year
        *birth place. (town, state, country)
        *marriage (Y/N)
        *spouse name
        and please print surnames in CAPITAL'S

        any problems or other help with this then email me direct if you like.

        cheers
        Tony Johnston

        --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hewett" <ljhewett@...>