Death certificate No., Melbourne ?

  • Les Hewett
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2008
      Death certificate No., Melbourne ?

      Can SKS find me death reg. No. for Sarah Johnston died 26 June 1936, Commercial Road, Toorak. Thanks: Les H., Napier, NZ.

    • Kevin Clarence
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2008

        Type in:
        Johnston
        Sarah
        1936
        select death.

        There is only one and it will cost $0.99 (credit card) to look.  That will give you the Reg No.

        For $17.50 you can download the image.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2008
          Hi Les,
          I can look up Victorian,
          births 1837 to 1920.
          deaths 1837 to 1985.
          marriages 1837 to 1942.

          Between 1921 to 1985 there are about 30 deaths for a person born in
          Victoria born as "Sarah JOHNSTON"

          You did not mention if the Sarah JOHNSTON that you are looking for is
          the maiden or married name and that can make a difference for
          researchers.

          The closest I can see at this stage are:

          Sarah Ann HILL
          d: 1937 Parkdale (aged 73)
          father: George JOHNSTON
          mother: Eliza ROBINSON
          Reg No. 2176

          Sarah Ann McLEAN
          d: 1936 Katamatite (aged 79)
          father: William JOHNSTON
          mother: Unknown
          Reg No. 15626

          Sarah Ann JOHNSTON
          d: 1937 Heidleberg (aged 76)
          father: William STEPHENS
          mother: Unknown WILLIAMS
          Reg No. 5390

          Can you provide further details?
          *fathers names
          *mothers maiden names (birth name)
          *birth year
          *birth place. (town, state, country)
          *marriage (Y/N)
          *spouse name
          and please print surnames in CAPITAL'S

          any problems or other help with this then email me direct if you like.

          cheers
          Tony Johnston

          --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hewett" <ljhewett@...>