Looking for David or Linda

  • zeolhc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      Looking for David Johnston (of the William Johnston of Barnsley, NSW
      family) or Linda Hall (you know who you are).

      All e-mail addresses I have for you both are bouncing. Well, all the
      ones I can find are.

      Could one / both of you please drop me a note on
      kapana@..., as we have a new cousin.

      If anyone else is wanting to claim us, this is the line that comes
      down from William Johnston (1807-1874) and Janet Pitblado of
      Fifeshire, Scotland.

      William's father was John Johnston, b. 1767

      Thanks!

      Linda