The Gentle Johnston/es

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008
      It's amazing - I did a search and found it for sale at Amazon -
      lowest price $130 USD up to $200!!

      I bought my copy by sending $32 Canadian or $25 USD or 19 GBP to
      Fallsbrook Publishing Inc.,
      P.O. Box 220
      CARRYING PLACE, Ontario
      KOK 1LO

      There is a form here you can download to order it:
      http://www.johnstonfamily.ca/form.pdf

      It's easy read and really good background to the Johnstons
      adventures.

      Also

      Have you seen this list of sources to search?
      http://www.midcoast.com.au/~valdes/document5.html

      best wishes, Gillian
    • Melanie Durdin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008

        Thanks heaps Gillian, I have downloaded the form, and will send it off this week.

        Mel

        It's amazing - I did a search and found it for sale at Amazon -
        lowest price $130 USD up to $200!!

        I bought my copy by sending $32 Canadian or $25 USD or 19 GBP to
        Fallsbrook Publishing Inc.,
        P.O. Box 220
        CARRYING PLACE, Ontario
        KOK 1LO

        There is a form here you can download to order it:
        http://www.johnston family.ca/ form.pdf

        It's easy read and really good background to the Johnstons
        adventures.

        Also

        Have you seen this list of sources to search?
        http://www.midcoast .com.au/~ valdes/document5 .html

        best wishes, Gillian

        Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience - Start Here.