Re:new member Melanie

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2008
      Welcome Melanie. I hope you find some connection
      with your Johnstons through the Group. Mine came from Antrim,
      Northern Ireland, and before that we haven't managed to trace yet.

      Not an easy name to track because it is fairly common, especially
      when bunched together with the Johnsons and Johnstones.

      Have you read the book THE GENTLE JOHNSTON/ES by Russell Honey? I
      found it a very good read, lots of background information.

      Best wishes, Gillian, Adelaide
    • Melanie Durdin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 18, 2008

        Hi Gillian,

        Thank you very much for contacting me.  The book sounds intersting, and I would love to have a read.  Can I borrow it from a library, or do I need to purchase a copy?  If so, who do I purchase it from?

        Thank you for your help.

        Kind Regards

        Melanie

        Welcome Melanie. I hope you find some connection
        with your Johnstons through the Group. Mine came from Antrim,
        Northern Ireland, and before that we haven't managed to trace yet.

        Not an easy name to track because it is fairly common, especially
        when bunched together with the Johnsons and Johnstones.

        Have you read the book THE GENTLE JOHNSTON/ES by Russell Honey? I
        found it a very good read, lots of background information.

        Best wishes, Gillian, Adelaide

        Start at the new Yahoo!7 for a better online experience - Start Here.