Johnston Family

  • jhcgac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi All, I am researching the Family of David Johnston & Mary nee
      Matthews probably from Fifeshire,Scotland;
      Children were; Ann bc1825,
      William bc1828 Cupar Fife Scotland married Susan Hutton
      1854 Glasgow,
      David bc1831,
      James bc1834.
      William & Susan came to Australia 1855.
      Children were;David Johnston b1855-d1912,
      Susan Sinclair Johnston b1857-1938,
      Mary Johnston b1859-d1862,
      Annie Johnston b1861-d1944,
      Rachel Helena Johnston b1863-d1951,
      William Johnston b1864-d1865,
      Marion Hosy Johnston b1866-d1935,
      William Alexander Johnston b1868-d1916,
      James Malcolm Johnston b1872-d1873.
      I would like to contact any descendents....Regards Julie.