Looking for Robert Johnston who married Naomi Wall

  • Cuddly Koala
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      I just received my grandfathers birth certificate and it holds the following information:

      Albert George Johnston (Male)
      Born 30 April 1886
      Waverley NZ

      Mother
      Naomi Johnston (nee Wall)
      Age 31 at birth (1854-5)
      Born Bilston Staffordshire England

      Father
      Robert Johnston
      Age 40 at birth (1845-6)
      Born Sydney Australia

      I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Robert and Naomi :) There are two Roberts listed in Sydneys Births for 1846 - they have parents of Charles and Alice, or John and Marian but no idea if either are right.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Kim