Re: leslie charles johnston

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Hi Shaylene.
      What area are we looking at for Leslie? (state, country)
      Roughly what year was Leslie born? Do you have any other information
      that may help such as siblings or parents?

      I can look up BDM's in Victoria up to 1920.
      Also online BDM information is available for NSW, WA, and Queensland,
      if
      you now where to look.
      Some military records are online.

      cheers
      Tony

      --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, Shaylene Barratt
      <slbarratt@...> wrote:

      > does anyone out there know leslie charles johnston or can give me
      any information regarding his family members