Re: [JohnstonAustralia] leslie charles johnston

  • Cuddly Koala
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      I have a Leslie Johnston - son of Commander Robert Johnston, Grandson of Lieutenant Colonel George Johnston - born 1 Dec 1839, died 22 Jan 1913.

      Would that be him?

      Kim :)

      On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Shaylene Barratt <slbarratt@...> wrote:

      does anyone out there know leslie charles johnston or can give me any information regarding his family members

      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2008
        Hi Shaylene.
        What area are we looking at for Leslie? (state, country)
        Roughly what year was Leslie born? Do you have any other information
        that may help such as siblings or parents?

        I can look up BDM's in Victoria up to 1920.
        Also online BDM information is available for NSW, WA, and Queensland,
        if
        you now where to look.
        Some military records are online.

        cheers