Douglas Hope Johnston

  • kimholden1965
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone

      Does anyone have any information on the family and/or descendants of
      Douglas Hope Johnston?

      He is the son of Percival Johnston (grandson of Lt Col George Johnston
      via Robert Johnston). He was born in Wellington NZ in 1874.

      I'm pretty sure this is the connection to my family - but can't find
      any information on him or his family other than what I already know :)

      Any help would be appreciated :)

      Kim :)