Mary Johnston

  • yramnageph
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2004
      My ancestor is

      Mary JOHNSTON (aka Mernagh, Murtagh, Gillespie, Tutty & White?)

      Arrived 1806-- Ship Tellicherry - Sydney ---from County Meath

      Regards to all

      Mary
    • Nancy Hoffmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2004
        Hi Mary,

        Although I have no relationship to your Mary, it's interesting to note that
        she arrived on the same ship as one of my freed convict ancestors, Hugh
        Vesty Byrne. Hugh's GGGGD married a Johnston!

        Nancy

        >Mary JOHNSTON (aka Mernagh, Murtagh, Gillespie, Tutty & White?)
        >Arrived 1806-- Ship Tellicherry - Sydney ---from County Meath
      • MARY RYAN
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2004
          Thanks for that Nancy. Aren't there a lot of coincidences in geneaology.

          Mary