RE : RE: RE: [JohnstonAustralia] bmd records Adelaide, South Australia

  • Elizabeth Augereau
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hello Ian,
      Thanks for your message - the names are the same but
      unfortunately I don't think there is a connection -
      have a look at my family on www.maturin.org.uk
      and click on the Johnston Story.
      If you have any questions, let me know
      All the best
      Liz
      Cognac
      France

      ____________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_

      > > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
      > > vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
      > > HYPERLINK
      > > "http://mail. <http://mail.yahoo.fr>
      > yahoo.fr"http://mail.
      > <http://mail.-yahoo.fr> -yahoo.fr

      > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > > Release Date: 12/02/2008
      > > 3:20 PM

      > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > > Release Date: 12/02/2008
      > > 3:20 PM

      > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
      > vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
      > http://mail. <http://mail.yahoo.fr> yahoo.fr

      === message truncated ===