RE: RE: [JohnstonAustralia] bmd records Adelaide, South Australia

  • Ian Johnston
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008

      Hi Elizabeth

      I have a Wm Johnston b.June 26, 1798  m. Ann Falconer b about 1800 all in St.Cyrus Scotland

      They had 10 children one of which was William b. July 17,1822 He married Mary Napier  in Montrose date unknown.

      Contact me and I will fill in some other info if your Williams match my Williams.

      Ian Johnston

      Toledo, Ontario Canada.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008
        Hello Ian,
        Thanks for your message - the names are the same but
        unfortunately I don't think there is a connection -
        have a look at my family on www.maturin.org.uk
        and click on the Johnston Story.
        If you have any questions, let me know
        All the best
        Liz
        Cognac
        France

        ____________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_

        > > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
        > > vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
        > > HYPERLINK
        > > "http://mail. <http://mail.yahoo.fr>
        > yahoo.fr"http://mail.
        > <http://mail.-yahoo.fr> -yahoo.fr

        > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        > > Release Date: 12/02/2008
        > > 3:20 PM

        > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        > > Release Date: 12/02/2008
        > > 3:20 PM

        > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
        > vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
        > http://mail. <http://mail.yahoo.fr> yahoo.fr

        === message truncated ===