RE : RE: [JohnstonAustralia] bmd records Adelaide, South Australia

  • Elizabeth Augereau
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008
      Thank you very much indeed for all your help Kim, I
      can now order the cert because Aileen has found the
      date !!!!
      Many thanks Aileen, that is wonderful. You just don't
      know how long I have been looking for this info.

      William & Helen married in South Australia - I think
      probably they lived there too, as her parents were
      also there. Their son was born in Stirling.
      However Helen's death cert in 1958 says she was living
      with her son in NSW then - so perhaps she moved there
      once she was a widow to be closer to her son who was
      in Bathurst. William Johnston was born in 1860 and
      was 13 years older than his wife - so I don't know if
      it is easy to find his death - his father was another
      William Johnston, and his mother Mary Falconer ....
      but I suppose it is wishful thinking to expect to find
      his death .......

      I can't believe how kind everyone is with help. If I
      can be of any assistance to anyone researching in
      Europe, ie. Ireland England France ....

      all the best, Liz

      ____________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_

      > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
      > vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
      > HYPERLINK
      > "http://mail.yahoo.fr"http://mail.-yahoo.fr

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > Release Date: 12/02/2008
      > 3:20 PM

      > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      > Release Date: 12/02/2008
      > 3:20 PM

    • Ian Johnston
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008

        Hi Elizabeth

        I have a Wm Johnston b.June 26, 1798  m. Ann Falconer b about 1800 all in St.Cyrus Scotland

        They had 10 children one of which was William b. July 17,1822 He married Mary Napier  in Montrose date unknown.

        Contact me and I will fill in some other info if your Williams match my Williams.

        Ian Johnston

        Toledo, Ontario Canada.

        --- Aileen <ailz@activ8. net.au> a écrit :

        > Hello Liz
        >
        > Here is your marriage for William Johnston
        >
        > Regards, Aileen
        >
        > Digger - South Australian Marriages, Registrations
        > 1842-1916
        >

        > Query
        >
        > -----
        >
        > Groom : johnston
        (154
        > matches)
        >
        > Given names : william (20673
        > matches)
        >
        > Total matching records: 18
        >
        > ------------ --------
        >

        > Groom: JOHNSTON
        >
        > Given names: William
        >
        > Bride: MATHER
        >
        > Given names: Helen Sophia
        >
        > Date: 1897-10-13
        >
        > Groom Age: 37

        > Groom's Father: William JOHNSTON
        >
        > Bride Age: 24

        > Bride's Father: George Ernest MATHER
        >
        > Place: Trinity
        w:st="on">Church Adelaide

        > District: Ade
        >
        > Symbol:
        >
        > Book/Page: 193/220
        >
        > Cross Reference:
        >

        > _____
        >
        > From: JohnstonAustralia@ yahoogroups. com
        w:st="on">Adelaide ,
        > South Australia
        >

        > Hello everyone,
        >
        > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to consult bmd
        > records on line for South
        Australia . I am looking

        ____________ -________ _-_______ __-______ ___-_____ ____-____ _____-_

        href="http://mail.-yahoo.fr">http://mail. -yahoo.fr

        > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        > Release Date: 12/02/2008
        > 3:20 PM

        > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        > Release Date: 12/02/2008
        > 3:20 PM

        Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail http://mail. yahoo.fr

      • Elizabeth Augereau
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008
          Hello Ian,
          Thanks for your message - the names are the same but
          unfortunately I don't think there is a connection -
          have a look at my family on www.maturin.org.uk
          and click on the Johnston Story.
          If you have any questions, let me know
          All the best
          Liz
          Cognac
          France

          ____________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_________-_

          > > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
          > > vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
          > > HYPERLINK
          > > "http://mail. <http://mail.yahoo.fr>
          > yahoo.fr"http://mail.
          > <http://mail.-yahoo.fr> -yahoo.fr

          > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          > > Release Date: 12/02/2008
          > > 3:20 PM

          > > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          > > Release Date: 12/02/2008
          > > 3:20 PM

          > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez
          > vos mails vers Yahoo! Mail
          > http://mail. <http://mail.yahoo.fr> yahoo.fr

          === message truncated ===