Johnston

  • gherang
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      Hi All. Its been a while since I was on as I hit the brick wall and
      went onto another branch, but now I'm still looking for my
      grandfather's brothers. Lewis Jack Johnston 1862 - 1903, James Jack
      Johnston 1866 - ? and Alexander Jack Johnston 1871 - ?. All were
      born at Cockatoo Reef, near Rushworth, Victoria. Any info will be
      gratfully received Thanks Val