Robert JOHNStONE from Scotland

  • rkj827
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi all,
      My GG Grandfather Robert JOHNSTONE was born in Greenlaw,
      Berwickshire, Scotland in 1829, his father was James JOHNSTONE
      (weaver) and mother Christian FORSYTH. Robert arrived in Melbourne
      Australia in 1854 aboard the sailing ship PARISIAN with his brother
      Andrew.
      Robert married Agnes MILLER in 1860 and he died in 1898.
      As you can see the "E" fell off sometime on arrival here in Australia.

      Good luck with the this group Don and Gillian, hopefully it will grow
      and get more responses with good results for all.

      Kind regards, Ray JOHNSTON