RE : RE: RE : [JohnstonAustralia] My Johnstons in Ireland, NZ & Australia

  • Elizabeth Augereau
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2007
      Hi there Tony,
      thank you very much for your help. The
      Maturin/Johnston connection is Me !!!!! With a few
      distant cousins in England Ireland and Wales and one
      in Australia !
      I'll look at the Rootswebb too.
      Someone called Joan gave me William's wife's death in
      Chatswood NSW and then her birth in Karcultaby South
      Wales. I think the Mathers must definitely have been
      from South Wales.
      I just have to find Williams death - probably in South
      Wales somewhere as his wife probably went to NSW to be
      close to son Graydon after that ...

      We were in Darwin a couple of years ago, when visiting
      one of our sons who was working in Sydney for six
      months. We really enjoyed our trip "down under"

      Many thanks for everything
      Liz

      --- Tony Johnston <johnstons_jungle@...> a

      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent%2Emycareer%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%3Fs%5Fcid%3D595810&_t=766724125&_r=Hotmail_Email_Tagline_MyCareer_Oct07&_m=EXT