Re: David Johnston

  • Lorna
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      Who was David's father? I have George David Johnston b. 1882 Hobart
      son of John Johnston.
      Lorna

      --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "ruralchook"
      <ruralchook@...> wrote:

      > My GGrandfather David Johnston married Rebecca Anne Penfold (from TAS)
      > on the 5th of October 1904.

    • ruralchook
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        Oh no, I cant find my family tree, which has alot of information, but I
        do know Im from that descendent line.

        Debra Johnston
        Daughter of David Johnston; son of Clement and Sophia (nee Spencer)
        Johnston; son of David and Rebecca Johnston (nee Penfold)