Re Penmans

  • ruralchook
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      My GGrandfather David Johnston married Rebecca Anne Penfold (from TAS)
      on the 5th of October 1904.
    • Lorna
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        Who was David's father? I have George David Johnston b. 1882 Hobart
        son of John Johnston.
        Lorna

        --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "ruralchook"
        <ruralchook@...> wrote:

        > My GGrandfather David Johnston married Rebecca Anne Penfold (from TAS)
        > on the 5th of October 1904.

      • ruralchook
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
          Oh no, I cant find my family tree, which has alot of information, but I
          do know Im from that descendent line.

          Debra Johnston
          Daughter of David Johnston; son of Clement and Sophia (nee Spencer)
          Johnston; son of David and Rebecca Johnston (nee Penfold)