Re Penmans

  • lindaw1nner
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
      Lorna The Penman name belongs to my husband's GGgrandmother Isabella
      Penman. Her parents were John Penman and Maria Wright. Any
      connection? Linda.
    • ruralchook
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        My GGrandfather David Johnston married Rebecca Anne Penfold (from TAS)
        on the 5th of October 1904.
      • Lorna
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
          Who was David's father? I have George David Johnston b. 1882 Hobart
          son of John Johnston.
          Lorna

          --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "ruralchook"
          <ruralchook@...> wrote:

          > My GGrandfather David Johnston married Rebecca Anne Penfold (from TAS)
          > on the 5th of October 1904.

        • ruralchook
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
            Oh no, I cant find my family tree, which has alot of information, but I
            do know Im from that descendent line.

            Debra Johnston
            Daughter of David Johnston; son of Clement and Sophia (nee Spencer)
            Johnston; son of David and Rebecca Johnston (nee Penfold)