Re John JOHNSTON

  • Margaret Guider
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2004
      My John JOHNSTON (b. 1831 Greenock REN f John -Mariner,m Marion
      SKINNER) m Eleanor COXON circa 1848 Sunderland, DUR. Children; Eleanor,
      John Jacob, James, Eleanor, John, Robert, Frederick.
      John died in Sydney and son John Jacob settled in Australia while
      Eleanor and the rest of the children went back to Sunderland Durham.
      Margaret