Does this help?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2007
      Hello Diana.
      I have just done a very quick look at the Victorian BDM "Diggers" CD
      and have concentrated on JOHNSTON around the Wallan area.

      Daniel JOHNSTON: born at Wallan.
      married
      Margaret CUMMING: in 1899
      BDM registration # 2753

      William John JOHNSTON:
      born: 1901 at Wallan. BDM registration # 7253.
      father: John Francis JOHNSTON.
      mother: Annie Maria CUMMINS.

      Isabel JOHNSTON:
      born: 1902 at Wallan. BDM registration #22446.
      father: John Francis JOHNSTON.
      mother: Annie Maria CUMMINS.

      Robert Noel JOHNSTON:
      born: 1906 at Wallan. BDM registration #6902.
      father: John Francis JOHNSTON.
      mother: Annie CUMMINS.

      Robert JOHNSTON: born at Wallan.
      married
      Alice STOCKDALE: in 1904.
      BDM registration # 7061.

      Alice JOHNSTON: born at Wallan.
      died: 1913 - age 39.
      spouse: William Hallett STOCKDALE.
      mother: Margaret CUMMINS.
      BDM registration # 11632.

      William John JOHNSTON: born at Wallan.
      married
      Mary Elizabeth May CLARK: in 1910.
      BDM registration # 4105.

      Susan JOHNSTON: born at Wallan.
      married
      William WALKER: in 1891.
      BDM registration #7426

      Eliza Jane JOHNSTON:
      born: 1892 at Wallan. BDM registration #18188.
      died: 1896 age 4 at Maryborough. BDM registration #10401.
      father: William Thomas JOHNSTON.
      mother: Mary Jane STEVENSON.

      Thomas Edward JOHNSTON:
      born: 1895 at Wallan. BDM registration #16592.
      father: William Thomas JOHNSTON.
      mother: Jane STEVENSON.

      Doris Gert JOHNSTON:
      born: 1899 at Allansford. BDM registration #15025.
      father: William Thomas JOHNSTON.
      mother: Mary Jane STEVENSON.

      William JOHNSTON.
      died at Wallan 1901 - age 82
      parents: not listed.
      spouse: not listed.
      BDM registration # 3912.

      I hope this helps your research a bit and do not hesitate to contact me
      if you need BDM lookups between 1889 - 1920.
      cheers
      Tony Johnston
      Palmerston. N.T.

      --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, "dianajohnston62"
      <dianajohnston62@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > I am researching my husbands family tree and history for our children
      > and would love to hear from anyone who can help. William Joseph
      > Johnston migrated from Auchinleck Scotland in 1858 and met and
      married
      > Ann Mungovan from County Clare Ireland and settled in the Wallan
      > area. They had 11 children David, Ellen, Elizabeth, Thomas, John,
      > Maryann, Louisa, Richard, Robert and Daniel. Before migrating
      William