John Murray Johnston m.1880 Rosina Matilda Creak

  • Geoffrey H L Johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      John Murray Johnston, possibly 1860 of Reedy Ck. South Australia and
      moved to Collingwood, VIC. married 1880 Rosina (Rose) Matilda Creak,
      daughter of John Lee Creak and Emma (Rose) Rosina Baxter.
      Issue of Johnston/Creak - 8: Myrtle, Albert, Clarence, Leslie, Elma,
      Hollist, Lionel, Stanley.

      Myrtle married (Locke) and possibly moved to Brisbane, QLD.
      Albert was a Grocer in Ormond VIC.
      Clarence may have married twice (Margaret?)
      Elma married Walter Murphy
      Hollist died young
      Lionel married Ruby
      Stanley Thomas Johnston 1897 - 1980 married 1930 (Vera) Hilton.

      I'm Geoffrey Hilton Lee Johnston, son of John S. H. J. and grandson of
      Stanley. Any other details on any of the others above, naturally
      gladly received. I have a little Creak info going back a little
      further and lots of Hilton details going way back, bless dear granny.
      A graphic genealogic arrangement (chart) of the above can be seen at
      this link:
      http://www.intreeg.spiderweb.com.au/genealograph/images/jtnsl.jpg

      cheers, Geoffrey