Robert and Catherine

  • lj_eco
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
      Hi all,

      Have traced back my Aust ancestry to Robert Johnston and Catherine
      (Dowey) Johnston of Romsey, Victoria. They arrived from Belfast in
      around 1865 and had 11 surviving children, one of whom was my great
      grandfather Charles Johnston in 1876. Other names available.

      Just a quick check to see if anyone out there has any ties or
      connections with my lot :)
    • Lorna & Brian Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2007
        Hi All

        I just want to remind everyone about the 'Files' section on the Johnston Group webpage. Here you will find the Johnston Australia Database, an Excel file with 92 Johnstons who arrived in Australia and New Zealand. It hasn't been updated recently but you never know your luck.

        Happy hunting!
        Lorna