RE: [JohnstonAustralia] Greenbushes, W.A.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006

      Ours:              http://www.geocities.com/johnstonoz/

      Editor:            Clan Johnston/e Assn' of Australia

                            http://www.johnston.asn.au/

      Co Admin':

      NIRE Genweb   http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirantri/

      CO' Antrim

      Administrator:    A US TRALIA-GENWEB Rootsweb

      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/intl/AUS/AUSTRALIA-GENWEB.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2006
        Greenbushes is near Busselton in West Australia.

        If you contact busgen@... they should be able to give you
        more local help.

        They do have a J.W. Johnston on their World War 1 War memorial,
        though he was killed in the War. He may have been related to your
        Johnston,
        best wishes, Gillian (Adelaide SA)