Re[6]: [JohnstonAustralia] Database

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 7, 2004
      Hi Carol,
      Yes thanks Carol, Gillian
      CS> As the List is including New Zealand, would it be possible to include Nz in
      CS> the place where the ship arrived?
      CS> Carol
    • maureen
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 7, 2004
        Could the heading be "Australasia", then in the column below, if known,
        the port of entry? If port not known, perhaps the State, AUS or NZ.

        Maureen, whose Johnstons came to Sydney, from Donegal IRL, in the
        1880s - and I can't find them arriving.

        Arriving were: father (widower) John Johnston and his children Samuel,
        Robert, Fanny Ann and James. Another son, Thomas, was already in
        Sydney.