July 4th - Free ORIGINS

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
      The Origins Network (www.originsnetwork.com) is offering free access
      to both
      British and Irish Origins on the 4th July to celebrate US Independence
      Day.
      Free access will begin at 00.00GMT and will run until 08.00GMT on the 5th
      July 2006. In order to access, simply go to www.originsnetwork.com and
      click
      on the link to sign up or login.

      The Origins Network services include subscription access to exclusive
      genealogy related collections on British Origins and Irish Origins, plus
      expert Scottish Old Parish records research on Scots Origins.

      Gillian
    • Lorna & Brian Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 30, 2006
        Hi Gillian

        Your subject says 4th July, and in the body of your email you say 5th July.  Those GMT times would be 9.00 to 17.00 Eastern Aus time on the 5th.
        I went to the Origins website but couldn't find anything about it.  Can you let me know which date it is?

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
          I took it straight from the email they sent me - maybe they are
          extending it a few hours.
          New York time is 12 hours behind Sydney's, if you are planning to log
          on immediately it comes up,
          Gillian
        • Lorna & Brian Jones
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006