Digitisation of Vital Events (DoVE) Project

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
      Hi Les,

      Sounds as if there is hope of getting even more information! I
      remember a rellie having to travel throughout Europe for months trying
      to piece together family history, it cost her the earth! Now we can do
      more than she did by sitting at our PCs.

      Sounds like good news!
      with thanks,
      Gillian
      TERAUSTRALIS AUSTRALIAN TERRIERS - www.teraustralis.com