FW: Digitisation of Vital Events (DoVE) Project

  • Les Hewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006

      May be of interest? Les H., Napier, NZ.

      Subject: Fw: Digitisation of Vital Events (DoVE) Project

      Hi everyone,

      AT LONG LAST WE ARE GETTING SOME ANSWERS FROM THESE GUYS. LAST YEAR I WROTE AND THEY COULD HARDLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

      HERE ' S TO HAPPY HUNTING NEXT YEAR AND I BET THEY CHARGE ...HEY HO!!!!

      REGARDS TO YOU ALL,

      CHRIS HOUGH.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 9, 2006
        Hi Les,

        Sounds as if there is hope of getting even more information! I
        remember a rellie having to travel throughout Europe for months trying
        to piece together family history, it cost her the earth! Now we can do
        more than she did by sitting at our PCs.

        Sounds like good news!
        with thanks,
        Gillian
        TERAUSTRALIS AUSTRALIAN TERRIERS - www.teraustralis.com