Re - Coleraine

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006

      G’day Islay, [Is that your real name?].

      Coleraine is certainly within the area of Hamilton, absolutely, last time I was in Coleraine it was a lovely little place, a bit off the beaten track so t speak [not on a major highway anymore, but a gorgeous little town. Coleraine just reeked of history; however there is a town in Tasmania with the same name also?

      Best Wishes

      Don in Melbourne

      It has removed 2915 spam emails to date.
      Try SPAMfighter for free now!

      --
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

    • Bob and Rose Johnston
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
        Amazing the cross contact we get.

        My name is Robert Johnston and in reference to Coleraine in Victoria.  My father was the Station Master there in 1948-1952 with the Victorian Railways.  But we are not directly related to the search Islay is carrying out.  I can identify my direct descendants back to 1821 on the Johnston side.

        Regards

        Robert Johnston

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 7, 2006
          Thank you Don and Robert

          Yes Don it really is my name - and I still have to tell people how to pronounce it.

          Regards to all

          Islay