Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Malcolm Johnston

  • Tony and Anne-Marie
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2006
      Hello Islay
      I don't know if Coleraine is in the Hamilton district.  sorry
      happy hunting
      Anne-Marie
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006

        G’day Islay, [Is that your real name?].

        Coleraine is certainly within the area of Hamilton, absolutely, last time I was in Coleraine it was a lovely little place, a bit off the beaten track so t speak [not on a major highway anymore, but a gorgeous little town. Coleraine just reeked of history; however there is a town in Tasmania with the same name also?

        Best Wishes

        Don in Melbourne

        It has removed 2915 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter for free now!

        --
        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.

      • Bob and Rose Johnston
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2006
          Amazing the cross contact we get.

          My name is Robert Johnston and in reference to Coleraine in Victoria.  My father was the Station Master there in 1948-1952 with the Victorian Railways.  But we are not directly related to the search Islay is carrying out.  I can identify my direct descendants back to 1821 on the Johnston side.

          Regards

          Robert Johnston

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 7, 2006
            Thank you Don and Robert

            Yes Don it really is my name - and I still have to tell people how to pronounce it.

            Regards to all

            Islay