Antrim

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
      For anyone with interests in Antrim, here is an interesting site for
      Billy - http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlantbp/index.htm
      Gravestone Inscriptions at the old burying ground beside Billy Parish Church in North Antrim

      Gillian, Adelaide
      JOHNSTONS OF DERRYKEIGHAN AND DERVOCK - www.geocities.com/johnstonoz
    • cjballarat2
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2006
        --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, Gillian <gillda@...> wrote:
        >I still haven't had much time for this research but I have tried to
        collate my information on a ROOTS programme. I have hit some hard
        spots where I have accidentally put the same name for the parent as
        for the child ( i.e. Walter, Senior and Walter Junior) Can anyone tell
        me how to reverse the mistake. When I try to wipe out one name and
        start again, I wipe out both names beacause the programme doesn'tr
        differentiate betreen the entries. HELP!!!!!!!! Regards, Chris Baker