FW: Dumfriesshire cemeteries

  • Les Hewett
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
      Interesting but advised these lists are incomplete. Les H.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2006
        For anyone with interests in Antrim, here is an interesting site for
        Billy - http://www.rootsweb.com/~irlantbp/index.htm
        Gravestone Inscriptions at the old burying ground beside Billy Parish Church in North Antrim

        Gillian, Adelaide
        JOHNSTONS OF DERRYKEIGHAN AND DERVOCK - www.geocities.com/johnstonoz
      • cjballarat2
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2006
          --- In JohnstonAustralia@yahoogroups.com, Gillian <gillda@...> wrote:
          >I still haven't had much time for this research but I have tried to
          collate my information on a ROOTS programme. I have hit some hard
          spots where I have accidentally put the same name for the parent as
          for the child ( i.e. Walter, Senior and Walter Junior) Can anyone tell
          me how to reverse the mistake. When I try to wipe out one name and
          start again, I wipe out both names beacause the programme doesn'tr
          differentiate betreen the entries. HELP!!!!!!!! Regards, Chris Baker