New Member.

  • ma8pies
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006
      Hello,
      My name is Paul Bradley and I am a new member. I would like to outline
      my Johnston linage and would appreciate any assistance you could
      offer. Of course, any relevent info I have is available to anyone
      interested.

      My grandmother was Evelyn Marguerite Amy Johnston b.2-5-1914
      Paddington NSW d.1-10-1970 Paddington NSW m.5-10-1935 Lidcombe NSW to
      William Albert Bradley.

      Her parents were Norman Wing Johnston b.17-4-1876 Sydney NSW d.21-1-
      1947 Marrickville NSW m.1905 Newcastle area NSW to Evelyn Mary
      Mullholland.

      His parents were Donald Alexander Johnston b.Scotland d.? m.27-5-
      1865 Darlinghust Sydney NSW to Jane Eliza Wing.

      Best Regards.