Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Emailing: lesson21_text/Scots-Irish

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
      Hi Les,
      That was a very useful URL - I had to go and read it, and found
      it worthwhile.
      My other 'thing' this month is - go by facts and
      access as many BDMs as you can, as it has really straightened out two
      family trees for me this month! Taking what the oldies tell you may
      give you bones to go on, but they ALL need checking!

      Gillian