Emailing: lesson21_text/Scots-Irish

  • Les Hewett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006

      Shortcut to: http://rwguide.rootsweb.com/lesson21_text.html

      sending or receiving certain types of file attachments. Check your e-mail
      security settings to determine how attachments are handled.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
        Hi Les,
        That was a very useful URL - I had to go and read it, and found
        it worthwhile.
        My other 'thing' this month is - go by facts and
        access as many BDMs as you can, as it has really straightened out two
        family trees for me this month! Taking what the oldies tell you may
        give you bones to go on, but they ALL need checking!

        Gillian