Re[2]: [JohnstonAustralia] FW: Roll Call--Johnstone, Bell, Pattie, Carlyle, Crosbie, Tod

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2006
      Hi Bob,
      Welcome to the list, and hopefully we may be able to match up some
      relations somewhere...

      My Johnstons were from Antrim, though I am sure they originally came
      from Scotland before then, but we haven't been able to track down any
      migration Scotland-Antrim because of the lack of records. I hope you
      have better luck!
      best wishes,

      Gillian
      Adelaide