FW: 1778 baptisms K. Juxta: Johnston, Robert&Joseph ;Wilson; Reid;Marchbank;Martine

  • Les Hewett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: judi.graham@... [mailto:judi.graham@...]
      Sent: Thursday, 12 January 2006 6:54 a.m.
      To: DUMFRIES-GALLOWAY-L@...
      Subject: 1778 baptisms K. Juxta: Johnston, Robert&Joseph ;Wilson;
      Reid;Marchbank;Martine

      All Baptisms - 1778
      Oct 11
      Janet Daughter to Joseph Johnston, Esq of Longbedholm
      Mary Daughter to James Wilson in Longbedholm
      Nov 15
      Mary Daughter to John Reid in Parks
      Nov 29
      Sarrah Daughter to John Marchbank in [Beatocksyke?]
      Dec 13
      Betty Daughter to Robert Johnston in [N-- M--that?]
      Dec 27
      James son to John Martine in Gardenholm

      Hopefully someone can decipher the names I have tried to translate in square
      brackets.

      If anyone has any further information on these 2 Johnston families I'd be
      interested in hearing more.

      Judi Graham