Clan Johnston Newsletter

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Congratulations to Don in Melbourne for a very mighty effort on his
      first issue as Editor of the Clan Johnston's newsletter - through it
      should be called 'book'.

      I really enjoyed reading right though it, lots of information clearly
      set out and all of it informative and of interest. It is the sort
      of 'newsletter' that can be kept as a resource for future use as well.

      My only suggestion - perhaps an index to find relevent articles -
      especially if you are going to keep up this standard!

      well done, Don

      Gillian

      PS The Clan Johnston website is at http://www.johnston.asn.au/