Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Australian First Families

  • Pamela
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
      Thanks Don

      Don, I applied for the marriage certificate of AGNES JOHNSTON and JESSE HOLMES 1856 in Castlemaine Presbyterian Church [Scotch Church ]  Registration #652
      Parents of Agnes were ANDREW JOHNSTON gardener,and we think MARY ANN LONGLEY
      AGNES was born about 1830/1  in London, England

      We are returning to oz next week , after nearly two years on relocation

      Please note NEW E ADDRESS FOR ALL JOHNSTON MAIL:
               aussiepam@...

      With best wishes from a very warm Georgia,  USA

      pamela

      Don Johnston <petenv@...> wrote:

      The location of the "First Families 2001 resource is located at:
      http://pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/10421/20041220/www.firstfamilies2001.net.au/se
      arch.html

      You are only able to do a surname search wither by full surname or search by
      alphabetical first letter.

      Best wishes
      Don in Melbourne

      Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/kHgT2A/lbOLAA/a8ILAA/svNolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005

        G’day Pam, I like the new email address, “Nationality Assertiveness” ?  LOL !

        There’s nothing like home, hopefully you’re changing weather patterns and not locating to Far Nth Qld, after 2 years with Georgia weather a break would be good.

        We hope the sad events with Katrina have had no affect.

        Best Wishes

        Don in Melbourne

      • Pamela
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2005
          hi Don....we are looking forward to coming home to Melbourne !!!  Counting the hours....well, almost....
          I know that I have given you the new email address for all gen mail:  aussiepam@...  Shall be in contact once we have settled...best wishes....pam

          Don Johnston <petenv@...> wrote:

          G’day Pam, I like the new email address, “Nationality Assertiveness” ?  LOL !

          There’s nothing like home, hopefully you’re changing weather patterns and not locating to Far Nth Qld, after 2 years with Georgia weather a break would be good.

          We hope the sad events with Katrina have had no affect.

          Best Wishes

          Don in Melbourne

          PAMELA aka  mauds_daughter

          http://mail.yahoo.com