Australian First Families

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1 8:07 AM
      The location of the "First Families 2001 resource is located at:
      http://pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/10421/20041220/www.firstfamilies2001.net.au/se
      arch.html

      You are only able to do a surname search wither by full surname or search by
      alphabetical first letter.

      Best wishes
      Don in Melbourne

    • Pamela
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2 3:01 AM
        Thanks Don

        Don, I applied for the marriage certificate of AGNES JOHNSTON and JESSE HOLMES 1856 in Castlemaine Presbyterian Church [Scotch Church ]  Registration #652
        Parents of Agnes were ANDREW JOHNSTON gardener,and we think MARY ANN LONGLEY
        AGNES was born about 1830/1  in London, England

        We are returning to oz next week , after nearly two years on relocation

        Please note NEW E ADDRESS FOR ALL JOHNSTON MAIL:
                 aussiepam@...

        With best wishes from a very warm Georgia,  USA

        pamela

        Don Johnston <petenv@...> wrote:

        The location of the "First Families 2001 resource is located at:
        http://pandora.nla.gov.au/pan/10421/20041220/www.firstfamilies2001.net.au/se
        arch.html

        You are only able to do a surname search wither by full surname or search by
        alphabetical first letter.

        Best wishes
        Don in Melbourne

        Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/kHgT2A/lbOLAA/a8ILAA/svNolB/TM

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2 4:27 AM

          G’day Pam, I like the new email address, “Nationality Assertiveness” ?  LOL !

          There’s nothing like home, hopefully you’re changing weather patterns and not locating to Far Nth Qld, after 2 years with Georgia weather a break would be good.

          We hope the sad events with Katrina have had no affect.

          Best Wishes

          Don in Melbourne

        • Pamela
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 7 5:36 PM
            hi Don....we are looking forward to coming home to Melbourne !!!  Counting the hours....well, almost....
            I know that I have given you the new email address for all gen mail:  aussiepam@...  Shall be in contact once we have settled...best wishes....pam

            Don Johnston <petenv@...> wrote:

            G’day Pam, I like the new email address, “Nationality Assertiveness” ?  LOL !

            There’s nothing like home, hopefully you’re changing weather patterns and not locating to Far Nth Qld, after 2 years with Georgia weather a break would be good.

            We hope the sad events with Katrina have had no affect.

            Best Wishes

            Don in Melbourne

            PAMELA aka  mauds_daughter

            http://mail.yahoo.com