An Introduction from another Kiwi

  • Warren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5 1:50 AM
      Hello

      An email arrived the other morning advising me (and others)
      about this Group. I immediately applied to join as I have a
      Great Grandmother with the Surname Johnston. One John Madill
      arrived in Victoria sometime between his birth in Parish Drum,
      Monaghan Ireland in 1835 and June 11 1863 when he married Eleanor
      Johnston in the Registry Office, Geelong, Victoria.

      I have other details but presently all my belongings are packed
      in cartons as tomorrow I am shifting to a new residence.

      I hope that there is someone out there who has information to
      share.

      Regards

      Warren Harding