RE: [JohnstonAustralia] Re - Clan Johnston/e

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005

      C’mon Lorna, you patting my back or having a go at me ?  J, you have to admit the more we network the better it is.  Hey, Thanks so much for your hard work, it’s appreciated well beyond me, I know…

      Don

      But you were right, I either had to sell it or just push it, I do hope anyone who doesn’t belong takes it up apart from the cheapness it is sensational value.

      Now, seeing you slipped a response in that means you are on the NET a lot, ah ha, caught ya !!!  J

    • Lrcrowder@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2005
        Hi Don,  This is from your cousin in the USA,  do you have any free time
        at all?  No wonder Dianne raised her eyebrows.
        Thanks for all that you and Gillian Do!!!
        Love,  Lynn