Re: [JohnstonAustralia] Resignation

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2005
      Hi Lorna,
      thank you for all your work - it is very much appreciated. I only
      hope we can find a volunteer to carry on your good work,
      with thanks and best wishes,

      Gillian
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2005
        Hi Lorna, I can only endorse Gillian's remarks it is great that you have
        found full time work and our loss that it'll preclude you from continuing
        your great work certainly we all wish you well...
        Best Wishes
        Don in Melbourne

        Ours: http://www.geocities.com/johnstonoz/
        Editor: Clan Johnston/e Assn' of Australia
        http://www.johnston.asn.au/
        Co Admin':
        NIRE Genweb http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirantri/
        CO' Antrim

        <Snip>-----Original Message-----
        Hi Lorna, thank you for all your work - it is very much appreciated. I only
        hope we can find a volunteer to carry on your good work, with thanks and
        best wishes, Gillian
        <Unsnip>