Resignation

  • Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2005
      Hello again everyone

      I apologise to all the faithful who read the Johnston Australasia
      Spreadsheet. My updates over the last few months have been rare and I have
      decided that I can no longer continue as custodian of the file.

      Since I have gone back to working fulltime I have had little spare time
      available and my genealogy has become a rare hobby for me.

      The task is worthy of more than I can give and I hope you are able to find a
      volunteer who can put more time to it than I can.

      Keep hunting!
      Regards
      Lorna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 24, 2005
        Hi Lorna,
        thank you for all your work - it is very much appreciated. I only
        hope we can find a volunteer to carry on your good work,
        with thanks and best wishes,

        Gillian
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25 5:08 AM
          Hi Lorna, I can only endorse Gillian's remarks it is great that you have
          found full time work and our loss that it'll preclude you from continuing
          your great work certainly we all wish you well...
          Best Wishes
          Don in Melbourne

          Ours: http://www.geocities.com/johnstonoz/
          Editor: Clan Johnston/e Assn' of Australia
          http://www.johnston.asn.au/
          Co Admin':
          NIRE Genweb http://www.rootsweb.com/~nirantri/
          CO' Antrim

          <Snip>-----Original Message-----
          Hi Lorna, thank you for all your work - it is very much appreciated. I only
          hope we can find a volunteer to carry on your good work, with thanks and
          best wishes, Gillian
          <Unsnip>