BMD's in Dumfries & Galloway

  • Les Hewett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2005
      Copied for interest ? Les Hewett, NZ.

      After reading Donna-Lee's posting with her "spare" records, I thought it
      was
      such a good idea, I'd compile my own list. I apologise in advance for
      any
      incorrect spellings - but I have copied to the best of my capabilities.
      If
      anyone would like me to forward these on to them, just let me know.

      BIRTHS IN HUTTON, Dfs

      1855 WARD, Martha (parents Joseph WARD/Margaret Ward nee WELLS

      1855 GRIERSON, Helen (parents James GRIERSON/Margaret Grierson nee
      UNDERWOOD

      1855 NUTT, Margaret (parents Robert NUTT/Agnes Nutt nee GOLDIE

      1855 TENANT, Janet (parents David TENANT/Isabella Tenant nee CAIRN

      1859 COWAN, Thomas (parents James COWAN/Jane Cowan nee LITTLE

      1859 JOHNSTONE, Mary (parents John JOHNSTONE/ Mary Johnstone nee ANGUS

      BIRTHS IN GRAITNEY, Dfs

      1855 IRVING, John (father not named/Margaret IRVING)

      1855 SHIMMINGS, Margaret (parents William SHIMMINGS/Jemima Shimmings nee
      GILBERTSON)

      1855 GRAHAM, Andrew (parents William GRAHAM/Margaret GRAHAM nee HAYTON

      1855 LINDSAY, Barbara (father not named/Mary LINDSAY)

      1860 JOHNSTON, Mary (parents David JOHNSTON/Elizabeth nee JARDINE)

      1860 WILSON, Elizabeth (parents John WILSON/Irving Wilson nee ????)

      1860 GRAHAM, Annie (father not named/Rosanne GRAHAM)

      BIRTHS IN KIRKMAIDEN, Wgt

      1856 DONALDSON, David (parents Charles DONALDSON/Jemima Donaldson nee
      ROBSS

      1856 MCGLAUGHLIN, Grace (parents William MCGLAUGHLIN/Martha McGlaughlin
      nee
      FERGUSON

      MARRIAGES IN PORTPATRICK, Wgt

      1856 James MOORE (parents Alexander MOORE/??? Moore nee KENNEDY) married
      Barbara MILMINE (parents John MILMINE/Jane Milmine nee MONTGOMERY)

      MARRIAGES IN LOCHMABEN, Dfs

      1858 Frances DRUMMOND (parents William DRUMMOND/Ann CHARTERS married
      Henrietta THOMSON (parents Edward THOMSON/Jane FORREST)

      DEATHS IN PORTPATRICK, Wgt

      1855 MCDOWALL, John 62yrs (parents John MCDOWALL/Margaret McDowall nee
      ADAIR)

      DEATHS IN LOCHMABEN, Dfs

      1856 CARLYLE, Mary 5wks (parents Andrew CARLYLE/Elisabeth BARBOUR)

      1856 CHALMBERS, John 2yrs (father not named/Jane CHALMBERS)

      1856 ROBERTSON, Duncan 36yrs (parents Duncan ROBERTSON/Susan LIDDEL
      formerly
      ROBERTSON nee FERGUSON)

      1856 BOYES, James 13yrs (parents David BOYES/Isabella Boyes nee
      RICHARDSON)

      DEATHS IN GRAITNEY, Dfs

      1860 MILLER, James 56yrs (parents James MILLER/Margaret Miller nee
      HOPKINS)

      1860 DAVIDSON, Violet 2mths (parents John DAVIDSON/Mary Davidson nee
      GRAHAM)

      1860 BELL, Richard 57yrs (father not named/Catherine BELL)

      1860 CARRUTHERS, Barbara 60yrs (parents John CARRUTHERS/Barbara
      Carruthers
      nee NELSON)

      1860 ELLIOT, Andrew 21mths (parents James ELLIOT/Elizabeth Elliot nee
      GIBSON)

      1860 ROSS, James 78yrs (parents Robert ROSS/Jane Ross nee SMITH)

      1860 WOTHERSPOON, James 62yrs (parents Thomas WOTHERSPOON/Jane
      Wotherspoon
      nee THOMSON

      I will post others as and when I have the time.

      Regards

      Diane

      _____